PLAYLISTS
THIS IS THE PLACE FOR PLAYLISTS---JUST CLICK

Friday, April 27, 2007

A Bit of Nostalgia for Radio and Early TV


A few thoughts occurred to me that I wanted to reminisce with you about. Since this spot is one I really wanted to save for the 3 radio programs (Traditions, Tabletalk, and Sunday Simcha) I thought it best to make you look to the right and click on the link for THE ALMOST DAILY ROOSTER. Besides--I get you to go there a bit as well. I think you will like what you see.

On the subject of radio you might like to visit the Public Radio Talent Quest site and check out my entry. I have to tell you that to vote you have to register and that some of the entries are just great---some---you have no idea how awful they can be.

For the reminiscences---enough now about radio---check the right side of the screen---The Almost Daily Rooster.

No comments: